NEW: CameraXXL 1.08 supports Camera Raw 12.2.1.
Support for Camera Raw 12.3 (and higher) will be added in a future version.
adds up to 100 new features to Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop Elements. It does
that by adding dozens of new controls on 7 new tab sheets as well as a new tool
to the Camera Raw dialog. CameraXXL offers a new curves feature, hue, saturation,
luminance and grayscale adjustment features, automatic and manual lens correction
options, dehaze, grain, vignette and split toning effects as well as a targeted adjustment
tool. It also provides camera calibration options as well as a preset
feature. Additionally CameraXXL allows applying Adobe Camera Raw as a filter
in Photoshop Elements and creating smart objects that can be edited with Adobe
Camera Raw. CameraXXL can be used in Photoshop Elements 11 and higher.
- Use many new features in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop Elements
- Apply Adobe Camera Raw as a filter in Photoshop Elements
- Create smart objects that can be edited with Adobe Camera Raw (editing requires ElementsXXL)
- Up to 100 new controls on 8 new tab sheets including a two new tools on the Camera Raw dialog
- Targeted Adjustment Tool for adjusting the tone curve, hue, saturation, luminance and b&w look by dragging on the preview
- Use Curves directly on the Camera Raw dialog
- 24 sliders for adjusting the hue, saturation and luminance of various color areas
- 8 sliders for creating black & white effects
- Automantic and manual lens correction options, including vignette and chromatic aberration removal
- Dehaze, grain, vignette and split toning effects
- Camera calibration sliders
- Preset features