Help

Comments and discussions about Harry's Filters
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The file HarrysFilters3.8bf needs to be in the Plug-Ins sub folder of the Photoshop folder. After your restarted Photoshop, you will find Harry's Filters on the "Filter > The Plugin Site" menu.

The edges and frames from our web site need to be opened directly in Photoshop. For instructions see http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/tutori ... yingps.htm or the double click the Readme.htm file that is included in the package.

Post by Guest »

I really am missing something here. I downloaded Harrys Filters to my computer, unzip to my computer then drag/drop the complete folder into Photoshop Plug-ins and then into Filters along side 2 other filters that I have downloaded. The other 2 filters, that I downloaded, show up at the bottom of the filter drop down menu in the Photoshop workspace but Harrys Filters do not. I have tried putting them into the Photoshop only folder under plug-ins....Filters but still they do not show. I restarted my computer to find no change. I really am missing something here. Please help

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

After unzipping you need to double click HarrysFilters3.exe to run the installation program. Just moving the installation program to your plugins folder doesn't work.

Photoshop plugins have the file extention .8bf and not .exe.

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry that I missed that bit out but I did dble click and chose Photoshop...Plug-ins...Filters. They were loaded ok I can even read the help file within the folder. I am at a loss

Post by Guest »

within the downloaded file which I put in Photosh'p....plug-ins...Filters....Harrys Filters is a folder named Presets. Should I dble click this and if so do I make another sub folder as I am not sure if I will be able to put the individual files back into the same folder

Post by Guest »

It's sorted. I have no idea what the problem was, I deleted the filters and re-installed again as before and in the same place with no problem at all. I am very pleased and somewhat confused.
They are great. Praises to Harrys Filters

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Photoshop sometimes behaves strangely when plugins are concerned. Glad to hear they work now.