Problem with plugins?

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
zaladin
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Problem with plugins?

Post by zaladin »

I am getting a message I do not understand while working in Photo-Shop CS. I belive it is a plugin promblem, I am using Pico light. I get a window that informs me that I have a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, R6025, -pure virtual function call, Runtime Error! Does anyone know what this is, and does it have something to do with the plugin program, or the plugins themselves?
If I use my lower version of PS, 5.5 where I have no plugins installed this does not happen.
Thanks for any help.
Sonni

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Does the message occur in Photoshop itself or does it occure when using a plugin? Does the error message appear when you start Photoshop. In that case it may be a problem with one of your plugins.

zaladin
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by zaladin »

It happens while I am working in PS. The program opens fine. I can work for awhile and then this message pops up even if I am not using a plugin at the time. I have many plugins, and since I use the pico light and cannot disable some of them I wonder if there are just too many plugins, or I did load a new plugin not long ago and the problem started after this. I sent the last plugin to the recyle bin and used the program, and this window still came up after a bit of work. Of course when this happens, the program closes and I lose the work I was doing. Very annoying!
Sonni

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Maybe a bug in Photoshop. Do you have the latest update of CS installed?
Maybe reinstalling Photoshop helps.

zaladin
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by zaladin »

Yes I have the lastest version. I was thinking the same thing. I will reinstall it tonight and see if that sorts it out. Thank you very much for your help.
Sonni

zaladin
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by zaladin »

Have reinstalled PS, and split my plugnins to 2 different folders. Seems to have sorted the problem out. Everything is running smoothly now. Thanks for the help :lol:
Sonni