BW Styler registration

B/W Styler specific discussions
kgwhite
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

BW Styler registration

Post by kgwhite »

Hi I purchased BW Styler online last weekend. It prompted me for a registration key the first time I used it. As far as I know I did not get a registration key or at least I can't seem to find one on the receipt. I bypassed the registration dialog so I guess I have 30 days to figure this out.

Thanks for your help

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Are you sure that you are speaking of B/W Styler? The demo version of B/W Styler applies watermarks to images and does not expire after 30 days.

kgwhite
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by kgwhite »

HaraldHeim wrote:Are you sure that you are speaking of B/W Styler? The demo version of B/W Styler applies watermarks to images and does not expire after 30 days.
That is very interesting. The registration dialog appeared as I was opening my image editor (either PSE 3.0 or PSP 11 I don't remember which) immediately after I installed B/W Styler. The dialog did not show an application name, just a couple of text boxes and buttons. I just assumed the new plugin was the cause. I have not actually installed any new plugins in the last few months except several PhotoWiz components. So far all my PhotoWiz plugins are functioning without watermarks.

Perhaps I have a ghost in the machine.