filters don't work with large images

Comments and discussions about Plugin Galaxy
cazabba

filters don't work with large images

Post by cazabba »

I'm trying to apply page curl to a large image and it does not work. Do I need to purchase the full version instead of the demo, or is this just a problem that should lead me to not buy the product?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Plugin Galaxy was initially designed for doing web graphics, so it wasn't tested on very large images. I recently noticed, too, that the Page Curl plugins doesn't work correctly on larger images, but all other plugins work fine with them.

Are you interested in the Windows or Macintosh version of Plugin Galaxy? I could fix the problem for the Windows version in a few days. For the Mac version it may take longer.

Blanche Brantley

Page Curl won't work

Post by Blanche Brantley »

I bought the Plugin Galaxy for MacOS specifically to do a Page Curl for one job for a client. It is an 8.5" x 11", 300 dpi image, which is not what I would consider a large image. The Page Curl breaks up into two pieces, with the highlights and surface color going different directions, so it is unusable.

Nowhere on the website does it say it cannot be used on large images! If that is the case, that should be stated in big, bold type, so people know before they spend $50.00 to buy something they cannot use!

Have you come up with any solutions? If not, how can I get a refund?

Please advise.

Thank you.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry, but we didn't know about the problem either until recently. Please accept our apology. I just issued a refund.