Light machine

LightMachine specific discussions
djordan869
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Light machine

Post by djordan869 »

I downloaded the trial version, but am now unable to uninstall, in the add and remove programe I get a message no deinstalation data available, can you suggest how to uninstall

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

If you used the Plugin Installer tool during installation, please use it again for uninstallation. Additionally please remove all files from the installation folder.

djordan869
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by djordan869 »

Hi , I checked the plugin installer but light machine is not there, only Harrys filters

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You need to look under Start > Programs > LightMachine > Plugin Installer. If it is not there, then the uninstall program already deleted it. Then just remove the LightMachine files from the installation folder. If you Lightmachine is still appearing in your image application, you also need to manually delete the file LightMachine101b.8bf

djordan869
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by djordan869 »

I'm sorry to be a pain but I have been to the start>programe>light machine>plugin installer, but it does not show light machine in the plugin installer folder , but it is still in the add and remove programe list showing 4925.00mb

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

If Start > Programs > LightMachine > Plugin Installer shows Harrys Filters, then you seem to have installed Harrys Filters in the LightMachine folder, which overwrote the whole LightMachine uninstallation data.

So your only choice is to manually remove LightMachine as I described it in my previous messages.

0alinda
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Post by 0alinda »

HaraldHeim wrote:If Start > Programs > LightMachine > Plugin Installer shows Harrys Filters, then you seem to have installed Harrys Filters in the LightMachine folder, which overwrote the whole LightMachine uninstallation data.

So your only choice is to manually remove LightMachine as I described it in my previous messages.
That's right. The only way is to manually remove it. There is no other alternative.