Problems with LightMachine 1.01

LightMachine specific discussions
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Harald,
I use LightMachine with Corel PhotoPaint 11 and have had great success with ver 1.0b. However, since upgrading to 1.01 I have had 2 recurring problems. First, often when I invoke LM it pops up having lost all the previous settings. Specifically it will be in Brightness/Contrast Mode, with Contrast set to 100, the N button depressed and Auto Preview box unchecked. Pressing the Reset button has no result. When I cancel and call it up again, it will appear with all the correct settings. Needless to say having to call, cancel and re-call frequently is time-consuming and aggravating.

The second issue is with Virtual Studio Pro. Here the initial circle and crosshair have disappeared and when I click elsewhere on the photo nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and for a couple of times the initial circle was present and then reverted to the non-functional state.

Do you have any idea why this is happening? TIA

Andy

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry to hear about the problem. If you need Version 1.0b until the problem is fixed, please contact me at
http://thepluginsite.com/about/contact.htm

Please delete all files called LightMachine.ini from your computer. You can find them by doing a search from Start > Search > For Files or Folders. Maybe that will fix the problem.

Please let me know if it helps.

AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Harald,

I followed your suggestions but the result was the same so I have reverted to ver 1.0b

Andh