Post by GT »

FocalBlade 1.01
Macbook Pro
Mac OS 10.6.4
Photoshop CS5
2.66 GHZ Intel i7
8 GB ram 7+ GB free
400+ GB disk space free

I've been using FocalBlade in novice mode just fine until today. Now I can't change the level of sharpening in "Auto Sharpen" and the level of texture in "Auto Surface". If I try and change either one of these settings Photoshop crashes. The "Auto Details" menu works fine.

Tried to re-install the plugin but I still have the same problem. I saw an earlier post where you mentioned deleting an .ini file but I looked and didn't see one in the FocalBlade folder. I could only see the .plugin file.

GT
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by GT »

I figured it out...or at least how to make it work again. I had some how clicked off "auto preview". Once I clicked it back on the selections worked again.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Good to hear that you made it work again. In case you need to delete the .ini files to fix unexpected behaviour, here is where they are located:

/Users/<your username>/Library/Preferences/PhotoWiz/PSxx/FocalBlade/

<your username> stands for the user name that you are logged in with. PSxx can be anything from PS7 to PS13 depending on which version of Photoshop that you use.

GT
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by GT »

HaraldHeim wrote:Good to hear that you made it work again. In case you need to delete the .ini files to fix unexpected behaviour, here is where they are located:

/Users/<your>/Library/Preferences/PhotoWiz/PSxx/FocalBlade/

<your> stands for the user name that you are logged in with. PSxx can be anything from PS7 to PS13 depending on which version of Photoshop that you use.
Thank you for the support. =)