Focal Blade 2 Preview Navigation Issue

FocalBlade specific discussions
DBKettrey
Plugin Expert
Plugin Expert

Focal Blade 2 Preview Navigation Issue

Post by DBKettrey »

Harold, thankyou so much for continuing to improve the plugins I enjoy using so much! I love FocalBlade 2 - as well as the previous version - so I have both of them existing side-by-side in my Photoshop plug-ins folder.
About my preview navigation problem: On some zoomed images in the plugin, the preview area is locked to the left border of the image with limited vertical-only navigation (and sometimes just to the upper left corner of some images). On the other hand, there are some images in which the problem does not exist and I can pan freely from one image area to another.
I am running WindowsXP with Photoshop CS3 Extended.
I'll continue to test this issue so I can give you more details about when the problem happens and on what type or size of images and so on.

God Bless you. DB Kettrey
DB Kettrey

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I am aware of this problem. It occurs for smaller images when you use a zoom that is larger than 100%. This bug will be fixed with an update.

Don
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Focal Blade 2 Preview Navigation Issue

Post by Don »

I have version 201 :D and am interested in when this upgrade will occure.
I have many old pictures (small in size) that I want to touch up.

I also have this problem of being locked in the upper left corner, is there any idea when this will be updated.

Don
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Don »

Additional information request: :roll:

This occurs on a 1024 x 768 image. How big does the image have to be to get out
of this problem ?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry for not including a fix for this problem in Version 2.01. Unfortunately this problem is not so easy to fix, so there was not enough time look for a solution.

Actually you get the problem with any image size, but with very large images (e.g. 4000 x 3000 pixel), there is only a small stripe on the right and bottom sides of the image that you cannot see in the preview at more than 200%. The higher the zoom, the less you see of the right and bottom sides of the image.

I now placed this problem at the top of the to-do list for verison 2.02. Until then to see the whole image in the preview you need to keep the preview zoom at 100% or less.