FocalBlade 1.05 Please add zoom option more than 100%!!

FocalBlade specific discussions
citytrader
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

FocalBlade 1.05 Please add zoom option more than 100%!!

Post by citytrader »

Hello, I'm testing your focalblade plugin, I'm comparing it with other sharpeners, you plugin is great specially in the noise part, because the result could be noiseless!, the only part that I'm having problems is about the zoom, 100% is not enough, some images I need 300%, why is thelack of the 300% option!?... I have to apply your plugin and after that I need to go to photoshop to zoom at 300% to see the result... Your plugin is very good but I think it will be very useful to add the 200% or 300% zoom option

Best Regards!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I agree that it is useful to have a 400% or more zoom to see what the sharpening does to the image on the pixel level. But once you know a sharpening tool quite well and have set up a sharpening workflow, such a zoom option is usually not needed anymore.

Anyway, we plan to add such a featue with the next update.

citytrader
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by citytrader »

HaraldHeim wrote:I agree that it is useful to have a 400% or more zoom to see what the sharpening does to the image on the pixel level. But once you know a sharpening tool quite well and have set up a sharpening workflow, such a zoom option is usually not needed anymore.

Anyway, we plan to add such a featue with the next update.
Thanks for your answer, before to know the tool I need the zoom!!! ;)

Best Regards and I hope you add the zoom option!!