ColorWasher 2.0 bug?

ColorWasher specific discussions
RichN

ColorWasher 2.0 bug?

Post by RichN »

The contrast function of ColorWasher 2.0 sometimes seems to corrupt the image that I'm working on. With 'corrupt' I mean that the image is displayed with strange, extreme colors. For example, on a landscape shot, the bottom part of the image turns completely black, while the sky turns completely purple. Most of the times, the 'mild' contrast setting displays the image correctly, while the normal or higher settings corrupt the image. The strange thing is that selecting 'boost' seems to solve this. I guess that this is a bug? By the way, my images are 16 bit TIFF's, converted with Canon's EVU.

Richard

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for the information. Can you please send me one of the images that causes the problem? That is the easierst way to find the problem and fix it for Version 2.01. Thanks!

There was a similar problem with the Exposure Fix feature during beta testing. But that was fixed. Do you have Exposure Fix set to "Off" when this happens? Please do so and see if the problem still occurs.

RichN

Post by RichN »

Harald,

Setting Exposure Fix to off doesn't help. I'll send you my test image later this week.

Richard