Will you PLEASE

General discussions ColorWasher, FocalBlade, LightMachine, B/W Styler and ContrastMaster
BroncoM
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Will you PLEASE

Post by BroncoM »

send me a copy of the last newsletter? I deleted mine by mistake and there is a plugin listed in it that I really want. It's a filter (PSP) that lets you change the color of an item without losing the effects of it, but I cannot remember the name of it for anything! Really will appreciate it if you will do this for me, Harald. Thanks so much! email is maverick49 at gmail.com

BroncoM
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by BroncoM »

I just realized I posted this on the wrong board and I apologize for that. Also, duh me!! I just found out how to access the archived newsletters, and evidently I am confused on where I saw this particular plugin. It's not listed in the newsletter as I thought, so I've seen it somewhere, but heaven only knows where! Thanks anyway.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Not sure what you mean with "losing the effects of it". You mean selectively change the color in an image without having to create a mask or selection? There are several plugins available that can do that.