Jasc Animation Shop plug-ins; Are there anymore plug-ins?

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications
travisab
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Jasc Animation Shop plug-ins; Are there anymore plug-ins?

Post by travisab »

:( I recently downloaded the upgrade for PSP 7. Beautiful. I've been able to import several animated/video's in Animation Shop. Is there more plugin's available that will import more of the different file extenders like avi/mpeg3/etc... and with the ability to save them all to just one file format/extender such as avi or mpeg3? Anxious to know & to know where to find them.
Regards,
Travis Glenn
Always look before you

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The PSP7 Animation Shop didn't support any plugins, so I think that PSP8 Animation Shop doesn't support plugins, too. But I haven't checked it, so if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Lakota

Plugins for PSP

Post by Lakota »

I have PSP 8 and I have Adobe 6.0.1.
I have learned that almost any Plugin that works for adobe will also work in PSP. You just have to dirrect the plugin when you install them to Your plugins folder in your C drive, program files, Jasc, and find where your plugin folder is in PSP. I have over 200 plugins in mine and they work great in both psp and adobe.