Adobe Premiere CS3 Install After Effect or Not ? ?

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications
video123
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Adobe Premiere CS3 Install After Effect or Not ? ?

Post by video123 »

I want to install this in my Premiere CS3 "plug in" folder. The Plug in folder has two folders "Common" and After Effect" Do I want to install this in either of the two folders or create a third folder. By default it seems to look for After Effect Program Folder. I want to use it in Premiere, as I am not that good with After Effect at this time. I'll wait until I hear from someone on this. 8)

Thanks - Video

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

What do you mean with "it"? I have no idea about what plugin you are writing about.

video123
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by video123 »

Hi,
Sorry for the lack of information/details , I was referring to "Plugin Galaxy", which I did install in Adobe Pre CS3 and am very satisfied with the results. I created a the Galaxy folder in the language folder and intstalled accordingly. The Plug in Galaxy folder display in my Video Effects folders with all the features available. Still learing the correct application for the various filters/effects.

Thanks - Video :D

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Plugin Galaxy AE is a collection of After Effects plugins. Premiere CS3 supports After Effects plugins, so please install them in the After Effects sub folder of the Premiere plugins folder.