CurveMeister Plugin Opinions

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
eseavey
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

CurveMeister Plugin Opinions

Post by eseavey »

Harald,
I was looking for a version of the photoshop curves feature with a large window so that I can adjust the curves more precisely. I found Curvemeister, but heard that it has not been updated in a while and that it is unstable. Also, it has many features that I do not really need and therefore haven't purchased it. I am curious if you know about the Curvemeister plugin and perhaps your experience. A number of your plugins almost have a similar option, but not quite.

Hope all is well,
Eric

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: CurveMeister Plugin Opinions

Post by HaraldHeim »

I only briefly had a look at CurveMeister years ago. I did not like it very much. Does it have such large curve diagrams? I don't remember.

Photoshop has a 256 x 256 Pixel curve dialogram. If you set UI Scaling (Edit > Preferences) to 200%, you get a 512 x 512 Pixel curve diagram, but the UI may be too large too.

I never thought about a larger curve diagram, but that would be a nice feature for Curves Dialog of the ElementsXXL plugin for Photoshop Elements. Maybe one day there will also be a Photoshop version of it.