Acid Waterfall Plugin

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
shazam
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Acid Waterfall Plugin

Post by shazam »

Does anyone know where I could find the ancient PS6 plugin Acidwaterfall? I recently lost the HD that contained all my old (and great) PS6 filters and this is the one that I kept my Dual G4 running with PS6 for. I know Unplugged-X makes one for Windows, but doesn't intend to write it for a Mac at this point. Please can anyone help?!

Roo
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Acid Waterfall Plugin

Post by Roo »

A Google search leads me to believe you are looking for the "Unplugged" plugins?
http://www.vanderlee.com/plugins_unpluggedx.html

shazam
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by shazam »

That's correct, but as I mentioned they only make the plugin for Windows, not for Mac. I have been considering installing Parallel and Windows 8 on my iMac, but I thought I would check to see if anyone had the original plugin. Thank you though.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The Acid Waterfall original plugin can be converted to an .afs file, which can be opened in the FilterFoundry Mac plugin. Maybe FilterFoundry can also open Windows .8bf files, but I am not sure.

FilterFoundry does not work with the latest Photoshop CS6 version on the Mac, so you need to use Photoshop CS5 or lower and switch it to 32-bit mode.

shazam
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by shazam »

That's very good and interesting news, thank you. Would you know where I could find the original plugin? That is what I am trying to find.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

See my email!