Harry's Edges

Comments and discussions about Edge & Frame Galaxy
Dorith
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Dorith »

Hello to you ~

A few days ago I downloaded Harry's Edges, but I am not sure where to put them in PSP7? In the Frames folder? Or Plugins?

Please let me know, as I would like to try and use them!

Thanks for your help, Dorith

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

You can install the edges anywhere you like. For instructions on how to use them, please visit [url:1fq9mdh8]http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/[/url:1fq9mdh8] and have a look at the Edge & Frame Tutorials there.

Dorith
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Dorith »

Hello !
Thanks for your reply. I am surprised to learn that I can install the edges anywhere I like. So it does not have to be in one of the PSP folders. Well, never too old to learn!

Gruesse von Dorith! (I am originally from Holland)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dorith on 2002-04-02 19:31 ]</font>

Janine

Edge and Frames

Post by Janine »

HaraldHeim wrote:You can install the edges anywhere you like. For instructions on how to use them, please visit http://thepluginsite.com/knowhow/ and have a look at the Edge & Frame Tutorials there.
Hi Harry - I've downloaded your Edges and Frames into my Plug-ins folder, but I've finished with three different sub-folders. I'm running AP 5.5. (I read the tutorial but wasn't sure about exactly how to use the .Ink extension.

When I look in Filters in the program, it's not picking up these plug-ins.

Any help on this please? Thanks! :oops:

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I'm not sure what AP 5.5 is Do you mean After Effects 5.5?

Forget about the .lnk extension, it isn't anything you need.

Edge & Frame Galaxy doesn't contain a plugin. Many people seem to think that, although there is no mention of plugin on the Edge & Frame Galaxy page. So Edge & Frame Galaxy is just a collection of edges and frames. That's also the reason why it can be universally used in almost all application and on all platforms.

Please read the HTML Manual of Edge & Frame Galaxy for instructions on how to use in various applciations.