Page 1 of 1

harry's grads

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:04 am
by Guest
is there a way to use harry's grads in either, PSP 7, Photoshop Elements 2, or Painter 8 (besides basic texture)?

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:16 pm
by HaraldHeim
Harry's Gradients are meant for producing video transitions in video editing tools. But you can also use them in graphics applications by putting them on a layer and using a blend mode for blending them with the background image.