The Plugin Site Panel: a suggestion to modify

Comments and discussions about other products from The Plugin Site
DDR
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

The Plugin Site Panel: a suggestion to modify

Post by DDR »

I think The Plugin Site Panel should manifest not all plugins of the list, but only those which are installed on the computer. How to do it:

Option 1. The non-installed plugins should be emphasized in blind/grey after the scanning the computer (after the scanning option of the panel applied).

Option 2. A button "add/remore" (the plugin) should be added alike the current scanning button. With such a button, the user could remove/add the plugin(s) from/to the list manually.

I do not know which of the options is easier to realize (I am not a software exprert). Meanwhile I sure that most people working with PhotoWiz Bundle would like this option.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: The Plugin Site Panel: a suggestion to modify

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for your suggestion. The TPS Panel will only display the installed plugins in a future version. Both suggestions are no option.

DDR
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by DDR »

HaraldHeim wrote:Thanks for your suggestion. The TPS Panel will only display the installed plugins in a future version. Both suggestions are no option.
Fine! This is the most useful option that The Panel manifests only the installed plugins after the scanning for (when press the scan button). Thank you very much. Waiting for the update.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The Scan button will also be removed. It will work similar to FilterHub, which displays the installed plugins, but the TPS Panel will only show the plugins from The Plugin Site.