Harry's Gradients

Comments and discussions about other products from The Plugin Site
mrveronn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by mrveronn »

Have been trying to download your "Harry's Gradients" from the download page (which transfers to computerchannel.de)...but the gradients file no longer seems to exist at the computerchannel web site.

A search on the internet shows it mentioned in a number of places (PSP tutorials, ZDNET site, etc) but the file itself does not seem to be available for download anywhere.

I'd love to get the gradients...and appreciate your help with this...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mrveronn on 2002-03-20 01:50 ]</font>

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Harry's Gradients is available for download again. I just added a working download link.

Harald Heim

mrveronn
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by mrveronn »

Thank you Harald.

ronkon

Is Harry's Gradients fully compatible with P6.5?

Post by ronkon »

Hi folks, Kindly confirm that all HARRY'S GRADIENTS will work well within P6.5. I'm a senior citizen & newbie that's trying to enjoy producing some 'home videos' for my work among fellow senior citizens, esp. shut-ins, etc.
Also, what other 'plug-ins' are available free or at minimal cost for a retiree like myself.
Bless you.
Ron

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Harry's Gradients will work in Premiere 6.5. They are just images that have to be loaded into the Gradient Wipe transition. Also check out the free Harry's Transitions.

ronkon

Compatibility with P6.5

Post by ronkon »

Thanks for your kind & prompt reply.
Will soon try to download the free GRADIENTS and figure out how to include them into my PC/P6.5
Bless you.
Rgds., Ron