Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:20 pm
by bragi
i'm searching for a premiere plugin that gives the same effect of the photoshop's filter "CUTOUT".
who knows where can i find it please?
eventually also for after effect but i prefer it for premiere...thank you very much