Animation Shop 3 Help?!

Comments and discussions about other graphics tools
jayzeer
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Animation Shop 3 Help?!

Post by jayzeer »

Hello, I'm Jay. I got Animation Shop 3 a long time ago, but I'm just now experiencing some difficulties. I'm trying to animate a new icon for Deviant Art, but when I save it, it turns out pixelated, and.. well... completely ugly D: I remembered to save the original files as .gif on Paint Shop Pro, but it continues to do this. Is there anyone who knows what I can do to stop this problem, please? Thank you very much if you do (:

Jaci
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Jaci »

Can you post a sample of the files?
Usually people have issues with the number of colors used in the animation - the maximum is 256.

jayzeer
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by jayzeer »

Of course :3

Image Image
I finally managed to get it animated by using a different program, but I'd still like to know for further references.

Jaci
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Jaci »

I don't see anything wrong with the images, so its hard to tell what could be going on inside Animation Shop (in the wizard) that distorts them.

errolw
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Re: Animation Shop 3 Help?!

Post by errolw »

There is actually no best animation software but you just have to look what would best suit your needs. Also, you can find something you will be comfortable with. It is good to have a lot of functions at your disposal, but if you could not utilize them properly, then you could just be wasting your money on getting high-end software. You are good with that already so you can stick with it.