Andromeda filters

Comments and discussions about Adobe Photoshop
irish14500
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Andromeda filters

Post by irish14500 »

Lol. I'll give this a shot ( knowing it's a shot in the dark ). Purchased some time ago, Shadow, Cutline, Perspective and one other filter from Andromeda Believe it was Techtures. This was way back when XP was a hit. They worked fine. Then came Vista and Win7. Tech support advised me that Techtures was over and done with, no support. However they consistently updated the other filters to make the compat with newer OS's. Now, Before I go digging through the CD's and serial's to attempt an install, has anyone put these plugins on a Win10 64 bit Photoshop app yet? Hefty price for some fine filters and would hate to crack out the antiquated XP machine just to render.

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Andromeda filters

Post by plugsnpixels »

Glad you posted this, I hadn't thought of Andromeda for a long time! I see from their website they are ending support as of PS CC 2014.

In your case, it appears you can purchase updates from their website. Or you might run XP as a virtual machine on your new computer.

Better yet, it appears most if not all of their plug-ins can be replaced with something more modern.
Free digital imaging ezine (and discounted plug-ins!)
www.plugsandpixels.com