[b]Looking for a designer[/b]

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
AbNormal27

Post by AbNormal27 »

London, Ontario or the London with the big clock?

Aaryn

Re: [b]Looking for a designer[/b]

Post by Guest »

Nevil wrote:We are looking for a young graphic designer (20-25) who has an excellent motion graphics and design background using Photoshop, After Effects and possibly some sort of 3D to work in London. Does anyone know where the best place to post an advertisement is? :lol:

At 25? Doubt it, or are you loooking for a cheap solution in wage terms, as this seems to be the norm today. But prove me wrong.
Regards Brian,
PS Nearly 60, been in this business ALL my life, even before computers
were used, and yes Adobe Certified, MM certified and doesnt work cheap.

Rose Meyer

If you run this ad in the US

Post by Rose Meyer »

you are certainly looking at a lawsuit. One does NOT specify an age requirement. Can you spell Age Discrimination? hmmmmmm?

Post by Guest »

Yeah, why are you ageist?
I smell a RAT. The BEST graphic designers learned/practiced their trade during the Golden Age. But then, you haven't got a clue, do you.
:evil:

Martha

No, but I know one.

Post by Martha »

He qualifies, is now in Cambridge, would like London.

frimlinblog-owner@yahoogroups.com - That's his e-mail address. He's a very talented and intelligent young man.

Martha Brummett
Denver CO

AbNormal

Post by AbNormal »

I meet all of the requirements you seek, but I'm still curious as to which London you mean. I am in Ontario and can be reached at johnstonious@yahoo.ca. Thanks.

Jackie

Position available

Post by Jackie »

I'm not looking for a position, but your request is call age discrimination.
Jackie :o

Trance
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Trance »

Uhh, I think that he/she wanted the gaphic designer to be a certain age, because people between 20-25 have a certain STYLE or the way they design stuff... I could be wrong though.

I wish I could meet any of those requirements. :cry: Since I'm really into graphics. *sigh*

I'm thinking of becoming a graphic artist, btw. But all I have at the moment is Photoshop. :-?

comments.expert
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Re: [b]Looking for a designer[/b]

Post by comments.expert »

I suggest that you have post the add to any classified site on net,it is the easiest way to find out your wright candidate.