Do You have Fisheye effect plug-In?

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
YLChin
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Do You have Fisheye effect plug-In?

Post by YLChin »

I am wondering if there is such a Plug-In?

Thanks

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

There are plugins that wrap images around a sphere or distort them in simular ways. But the major advanatage of a fisheye lens is that it can capture a wider area of a scene. With a plugin you cannot add do that as it relies on the image data that is already there.

I cannot remember to have seen a plugin that specifically tries to simulate fisheyes. But there is software that tries to turn fisheye photos into regular photos.

YLChin
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by YLChin »

HaraldHeim wrote:There are plugins that wrap images around a sphere or distort them in simular ways. But the major advanatage of a fisheye lens is that it can capture a wider area of a scene. With a plugin you cannot add do that as it relies on the image data that is already there.

I cannot remember to have seen a plugin that specifically tries to simulate fisheyes. But there is software that tries to turn fisheye photos into regular photos.
Harald,

Thanks for your advice.

BTW, I just noticed that I am a PlugIn Master---heheheheee--TQ-- I really like & enjoy these PlugIn of yours.

It gives me great pleasure in PhotoShop.

Cheers

Y L Chin

YLChin
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Re: Fisheye plugin

Post by YLChin »

dsimps19 wrote:Flexify from Flaming Pear comes pretty close to what you want plus a bunch of similar and very strange effects.

Don

http://www.flamingpear.com/flexify.html
Dsimps19,

Thanks for the tips.

Cheers

YL