free distort

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint

free distort

Postby bloep1957 » Tue May 04, 2004 12:05 pm


Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:36 am


paper curl

Postby shecat » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:33 pm

I am wondering if the person is speaking about paper curl, which is a common plug-in to manipulate the edges?


Postby johnguest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:47 pm


Postby Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:53 am

A such plugin exists : Squizz from HumanSoft.

Return to “Photoshop-compatible Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests