Adobe Photoshop Brushes

Comments and discussions about Adobe Photoshop
rachnasingh
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Adobe Photoshop Brushes

Post by rachnasingh »

If I want to start a line with 22 pixels and end the line with 11 pixels ie when i try to make a vein in the leaf or want to make a line that ends in a point how can i do it in adobe photoshop cs

bgoodman4
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by bgoodman4 »

Draw the line. Using the wand select it. Go to Transform, select Distort. Grab one of the corners and move it as much as you want.

PS:
If the line is attached to an object remove (clear) a small section close to the end of the area you want to distort so that the Wand selects only the area you want to distort.

rachnasingh
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by rachnasingh »

bgoodman4 wrote:Draw the line. Using the wand select it. Go to Transform, select Distort. Grab one of the corners and move it as much as you want.

PS:
If the line is attached to an object remove (clear) a small section close to the end of the area you want to distort.
but in adobe the lolours will get lost or smuged

bgoodman4
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by bgoodman4 »

Did you try it?

I just tried it with a green and red line. No problem at all except for some slight softening of the colour at the edges. And I went from a line that was 7 MM thick, to one that was 7MM thick at one end and 70 MM at the other. You are talking about a much smaller distortion (at least you were in your first post) so the apparent softening would be substantially less in your case.

I tried this using the distort and the skew functions and as I said, no problem. I did this on version 7 but I cannot imagine that it would be any different in CS.

jelbel
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by jelbel »

I had a look in photoshop and this can be achieved by
going into BRUSHES...SHAPE DYNAMICS....and in
CONTROLS..tick FADE. it can be further angled or
rounded as one wishes.