Pixelate Plug-In..

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
tekgod
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Pixelate Plug-In..

Post by tekgod »

I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of a way to pixelate phots in such a way that each pixel is a shpe in itself, only noticeable upon closer inspection of the image.. For example, a picture of the Peace symbol made up of pixels shaped like the 2-finger peace sign..
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Filter

Post by Filter »

I'll make a tutorial on how it can be done using PSP. Gimmie a couple of days and i'll post the URL here.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

What you mean is called Photomosaic. There are several applications and some plugins which can produce such an effect. Some of them are freeware.

Try entering the term <i>photomosaic</i> in a search engine.

Filter
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by Filter »

I thought maybe he meant something like the image below.

tekgod
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

TekGod

Post by tekgod »

I hope this goes through this time.. LOL What I am trying to do is make a cd cover that takes a source image, and breaks it up into hundreds of tiny cannabis leaves... So when you first look at it, you see the picture, but when you look closer, you see all the leaves.. Thank you for your help so far, and please let me know if there is any filter and/or program that will do the job.. Thanks

Filter
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

E-Motion Mosaic Studio

Post by Filter »

http://www.zdnet.com.au/downloads/pc/sw ... 796,00.htm
You can get a trial version of this plug-in/filter at the link posted above. This will do what you are asking. The only limit on this is that it will not produce an image over 1mb and if you are only doing a CD cover you should be fine.

Tom

Producing pictures from shapes

Post by Tom »

May not be exactly what you want, but there is a free program called Centarsia that does it with pictures

jlf2446
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

a comment about centarsia

Post by jlf2446 »

I believe Centarsia adds one of those spyware thingies to your hard drive so it might not be absolutely free.

mandys2611

mosaic

Post by mandys2611 »

Maybe the stamp filter of Xenofex can help you .

mich_s

Pixalate

Post by mich_s »

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to create this lillte "pixel people"
http://www.anycall.com/i_mania/index.jsp

Is it done in P.S or something else ?

Any help would be great

Tx

Mich