Your Top 10 Photoshop CS Plugins

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

It would help to know what you mainly do with Photoshop CS. Photo editing? Graphics Design? Web design?

Post by Guest »

HaraldHeim wrote:It would help to know what you mainly do with Photoshop CS. Photo editing? Graphics Design? Web design?
All.

The best ones.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Ok, here are some of my favorite ones for certain tasks:

Color Correction: ColorWasher
Sharpening: FocalBlade
Image Enlargement: Genuine Fractals
Noise Reduction: Noise Ninja, Neat Image
Light Effects: Mystical Lighting
JPEG Artifact Removal: ImageDoctor
Film Grain: Grain Surgery
Freeware: Harry's Filters, Xero Plugins, Mehdi Plugins
Special Effects: EyeCandy, Xendofex
Masking: Mask Pro
Perspective/Lens Correction: LensDoc
Painting: Paint Alchemy, Paint Engine, Impressionist
B/W: Studio B/W, Convert to B/W

Post by Guest »

Thank you.

I got them all except for Noise Ninja.

Catty
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Mystical Lighting

Post by Catty »

Harold....is Mystical lighting freeware? If not...can you get a demo download somewhere...if so...where?
Thanks!
Catty~
Catty

Catty
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Mystical Lighting

Post by Catty »

Harold....I found Mystical lighting and downloaded the Demo version of it....I put it where my filters are at...
rebooted and could not get it to work period. I looked at the files to see if it would work on it's own...I could not find anything to tell me that and it would not show up in PSP either. Yes...I had my preferences set right in PSP. So I got very discouraged and uninstalled it. I would have bought
the program if the demo worked right and I could see what it was all about but it would not.
Would you have a clue as to why it would not work?
Thanks,
Catty~
Catty

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Mystical Lightning includes an EXE file that works on its own. You just need to double click it.

Catty
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Mystical lighting

Post by Catty »

Harold...after I download Mystical Lighting....I set the program up. It shows up in my folder with all of it's components...lot and lots of folders that go with it...I see them...it "IS" installed...however it will NOT show up inside PSP OR work on its own either. That is my problem. My preferences in PSP are set to go to psp7's plug in folder ( that is where I put it at ). It is NOT working. It IS the Demo version. I was going to get this program for a Christmas present but I cannot get the Demo to work.
I know already that you have to click on the .exe file to open up the program itself then you have to set it up...I have done all that.
I am at a loss as to what to do with it. :-?
Can anybody help?
Catty~
Catty

Hawk

Mystique Lighting

Post by Hawk »

Hi Catty,

I might be just a dumb Aussie but you haven't mentioned it so I might as well ask, have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling?

Regards
Hawk :P

Cattypaws

Hi Hawk!

Post by Cattypaws »

LOL! Dumb Aussie? NEVER! I have many friends from Australia....lol...
No...I did not unistall..... then re-install....I did write to the company
( AUTO FX ) however and did a print screen to show them and they said I had a missing file so they sent it to me told me exactly where to put it and it still did not work so I uninstalled it. I was very dissapointed that I could not get it to work. I cannot understand why these things happen. Now...I will not buy the program and I had plans of getting it for Christmas. I never had that "exe" file that Harold mentioned...I downloaded the Demo version....not the real thing. So...I have give up on it....very sadly too.
Thanks Hawk for taking the time to answer me. I appreciate it.
Guess Santa will not be coming to see me this Christmas....lol..lol... :cry:
Cattypaws~