photoshop's contact sheet plugin

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
bwallx
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by bwallx »

A quick search finds http://www.hugsan.com/EXIFutils/
and http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/
which you might want to look at. There are also utilities for developers using C to parse exif data if that's your thing.

Claude

photoshop gallery building

Post by Claude »

Dan,
I answer for the case where you use version 7.0 or further.
First, you must make sure that your information source (File/Info) is filled for each picture you intend to put into the gallery.
When you open "File/Automatisation/Web gallery", you see all the parameters and specially the "options" where you can choose specially Big pictures and can report title, file's name, authors name, copyright and so on. It will be placed under each picture of th gallery.
Good luck !
Claude
claude.cossu@wanadoo.fr

You can find examples in the galleries of my website at :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/claude.cossu

Post by Guest »

thank you and merci. i have researched many places and have looked at information posted in this thread. i think that there are no other fields available, that getting more information requires serious programming!

josefina
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by josefina »

How to change photoshop photos so they work on msn? How can I change the format of my photoshop picture to work as my msn display picture?
Last edited by josefina on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

File>Save As (?). I suspect you're looking to create a JPEG out of a layered file.
Free digital imaging ezine (and discounted plug-ins!)
www.plugsandpixels.com

sandratycova
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Re: photoshop's contact sheet plugin

Post by sandratycova »

[quote="gardanni"]photoshop comes with a plugin to create web photo galleries which allows the automatic generation of web galleries. one feature of the plug in is that it can take information from a picture's "file info" and plug it into an appropriate place when it generates the webpage. however, the plugin is not documented, and the only way i could discover what fields can be output onto the page was by examining what fields were used in photoshop's sample gallery templates.

i suspect additional fields could be accessed, but have no way of knowing the field names! does anyone know if there are any standard variable names used for the datafields shown on the file info screen?

thanks.

Hey,
Myself Sandra and I read your entire posting. I am suggesting to that you get very normal bug from photoshop. Whatever you suspecting new plug in is the things like extra environment variables. Please make use of it with full flexibility and enjoy it. Anyways thanks for posting it .Stay connected.
WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY