argh

Comments and discussions about Harry's Filters

argh

Post by guest »

:x I think it's very unfair that ulead makes us buy an ugraded version to the one we bought, I erased photoimpact so i can install the update to 8 heck for 10 more i could have bought the full version :cry: now it's holding up my clients because i cant seem to find any version for download to reinstall 6 and good luck with a getting a response from ulead :-? this isn't fair to there customers!! $52.00 I spent for dang upgrade and for what it won't open until I get #6 again GRRRRRRRRRRRR! But when I bought #6 it was almost 89-99 bucks.... Where is the fairness in that!

I swear this is a waste money! I like the program but I hate the support! and Hate there versions on how to make more money from you on the upgrades. Be nice if they gave ya support but now my clients are in the wind until i can get a version of #6 to reput my serial # in ARGH! :x

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Here are two rules that you should follow in future:

1. Don't uninstall the current version of a software if you want to install an upgrade. Only delete the old version's folder after the update was installed.
2. Make backups of the software you buy.

Now that you have the problems, you are certainly aware of these rules.

I like PhotoImpact, although I can't see much new stuff in Version 8 compared to Version 7. PhotoImpact has some handicaps when it comes to composing complex images or correcting photos, so I would only use it for the effects and other extras it has.