Plugin Commander Listing Reset?

Comments and discussions about Plugin Commander
konrad51
Plugin Newbie
Plugin Newbie

Plugin Commander Listing Reset?

Postby konrad51 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm

I have Plugin Commander 2.60. Recently I changed computers and I copied my Photoshop plugins folder to the new computer. My existing categories show up in Photoshop, but any new plugins don't show up in PiCo and I appear to be locked into my existing categories. I tried to find a file either in the PiCo folder or the Photoshop plugins folder to modify or delete to reset every thing back to square one,but did not find anything other than "pico.cache" which does not appear to change anything if removed. Is there a listing somewhere that I can access to modify or a way to reset everything back to before PiCo re-arranged things? Thanks.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Plugin Commander Listing Reset?

Postby HaraldHeim » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:27 pm

If you changed the categories/sub menus of some plugins with PiCo, you either have to use the same feature to change them back to the old category names or you have to delete and reinstall the plugins again. Alternatively if you made a backup of the plugins before changing their categories, you can use it to restore the plugin categories. PiCo itself does not do an automated backup.

No sure why new plugins do not show up in PiCo. There could be many different reasons.

Return to “Plugin Commander”