Focal Blade filter

FocalBlade specific discussions
Photofix
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Focal Blade filter

Post by Photofix »

Hi Harald,
you have out done yourself. I just purchased the new filter "Focal Blade" and I love it. I will be using it alot. :lol:
Funny story about it though...
I have just set up a new computer to just run Photoshop and wanted to add this site back to my favorites. I went to your site and saw the new filter, read the text, looked at the examples of the photos and decided to buy it then and there!
After the purchase I opened my e-mail for today and there was your special offer price to registered users of Color Washer :cry:
I guess that will teach me to look before I leap haha.
Anyway, cant wait till you have more in the Photo wiz filters.
Thanks,
Photofix

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sorry, but it makes no sense to refund your order and let you order the special offer again, because refunding already costs several dollars. Please let me before you order another product, then I can subtract the amount from the new order. Or if you have another idea, please let me know.

kawol

Post by kawol »

:o
just bought the new plugIn (I love photo washer, it really makes digital photography easier), but I didn`t see the special offer for registered users of photo Washer. but alas, thats life. I hope to get more of your plugIns Really soon
Kawol

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I sent the special offer to all registered ColorWasher users. But it seems several people use so aggressive anti-spam filters that they don't even get some of the interesting emails...