Focal blade issue--installation

FocalBlade specific discussions
mjoseph1
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Focal blade issue--installation

Post by mjoseph1 »

Hi,

I just purchase Focal Blade and Light Machine; I have installed both onto my computer in the plugin folder of my Photoshop element 6.0 but I am unable to to use focal blade and light machine. Can you place help me with this issue?

Mike :-?

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

What do you mean with "unable"? Do the plugins not appear in Elements? Are they greyed out? Or what exactly is not working?

mjoseph1
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by mjoseph1 »

Hello Harald,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Well, I am unable to locate the Focal Blade and Light machine in Element 6.0 . I thought at first that it might be greyed out but I am still unable to locate the plugins. I did save them in the plugin folder for element and I can see the files but I am unable to Run the program withn element.

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I hope you double clicked the downloaded .exe file and ran the installaton and not simply placed it in the plugins folder.

You also did not let me know if you are using Windows or the Mac. On the Mac please have a look at
http://thepluginsite.com/products/photo ... rsions.htm
to see which version to install.

mjoseph1
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by mjoseph1 »

Hi Harald,

thanks again for the reply, I was able to solve the problem, When I installed the program, I only had the shortcut icon in the plugin folder of photoshop. when I put the entire focal blade program file in the plugin folder everything work just fine. thanks again for the prompt replies...by the way, I love the program, it has already has paid for it self. :D