Premier Pro plugin compatibility

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Charlie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Premier Pro plugin compatibility

Postby Charlie » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:12 pm

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Postby HaraldHeim » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:42 pm

Dele

Postby Dele » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:09 am

Could be simple installation issue...
My Plugin Galaxy which had worked okay in Premiere 6 didn't show up in Premiere Pro. So I looked through the file structure and found the directory where all the existing (working) plugins for Premiere Pro were (.../Plug-ns/en_US/AEFilters). I simply copied the Plugin Galaxy files (.aex files) to that directory and all seems fine now.

Hope this helps someone.

Return to “Other Plugins”