HELP!!!

Comments and discussions about plugins that can used in Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, CorelDraw and other applications
kg4iqb
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by kg4iqb »

I just upgraded to IE 6.0 & XP. I've noticed that a lot of graphics won't show. Such as Grouplotto. Grouplotto has banners you have to click on to register your numbers. The banners don't show up. Also, I have Roadrunner cable internet. The Roadrunner homepage has a Media Runner on it. I can't get it to work. It is supposed to show video. I have contacted both Grouplotto & Roadrunner in vain. Can anyone please tell me what I need to do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kg4iqb on 2002-04-13 02:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kg4iqb on 2002-04-18 00:25 ]</font>

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Sounds as if ActiveX or Javascripts are deactivated in your Internet Explorer. Please try to adjust the Security options in the Internet Options dialog.

kg4iqb
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by kg4iqb »

I had a buddy, who's good at fixing computers come over. He fixed it.

TARL_FURY
Plugin Master
Plugin Master

Post by TARL_FURY »

Did your buddy happen to explain exactly what your problem was, and just how he fixed it???

I can easily relate to your happiness at finding a solution, but it would be even better if others could learn from your mistakes...instead of merely repeating them until they eventually learned for themselves, the hard way.

...or even worse, never found any solution at all. :roll:
repeat after me : "I will not hype craptacular software."