help - how to make "older" a face

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
gemini

help - how to make "older" a face

Post by gemini »

Hi to all!

I have the following problem. I have some digitale images of young people. I need ti create an image in wich the same guy appears... molre older. So I need same plugin able to manage skin textures, hairs, etc...

Can someone help me??

Thanks,

Conrad

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

I fear that there's no easy way to make a face look realistcially older. It surely means a lot of experimenting and work with different tools and plugins.

There was a nice article in a issue of the German "Computer Foto" (www.computerfoto.de) magazine one or two years ago which described different techniques for aging human faces and body parts. I should still have a copy of the magazine somewhere, but it is in German language.

SonadorAriella

Post by SonadorAriella »

I read somewhere that this can be done by using the "wrap" technique, but not actually leaving any visible "wrap" on the face, just the texture.

I cannot remember where I read it, and that's all I can remember. Maybe that little bit will help.

-Ariella

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

The Computer Arts Tutorial is now available online at

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials ... p?id=32516