Old Timers Help Needed- cant find plugin

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
ddl
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Old Timers Help Needed- cant find plugin

Post by ddl »

I am looking for an old plugin, probably photoshop4 or photoshop6.

It allows you to make curved lines with text/numbers with increments/notches for measurements like a speedometer, rulers, or other gauges (straight or curved).

It is an automated process and I have already discovered all the tutorials that allow me to make my own speedometer but I dont want those.

Even if the product is no longer available, I would like all the info, authors name, company name, website, phone or anything else to continue to research it.

There is a chance I may find the product in some old collection on ebay, or in estate sales etc.. but I need to be able to ask for it specifically.

email me if needed - contact.one (a)(t) gmail dot com - or reply here, thank you!

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Re: Old Timers Help Needed- cant find plugin

Post by HaraldHeim »

As you found out yourself, it is a plugin from www.panopticum.com

ddl
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Re: Old Timers Help Needed- cant find plugin

Post by ddl »

Right, and it is only for Adobe Premiere Pro - and I had version Adobe Premiere 6 and it worked.
Although I wanted it for Photoshop 6- all I needed to do was load a single photo into premiere to get it going, and export it back to photoshop if needed.