stained glass

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
snowdesert
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

stained glass

Post by snowdesert »

hello does anyone know if there is a stained glass plugin that allows you fill a stained glass pattern with the various manufacter"s stained glass?

Jaci
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Jaci »

I don't know about a plug-in but there's a program for stained glass design: http://www.dfly.com/index.html

plugsnpixels
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by plugsnpixels »

Photoshop Creative magazine (UK) recently had a cover tutorial about creating stained glass manually in Photoshop.
Free digital imaging ezine (and discounted plug-ins!)
www.plugsandpixels.com

snowdesert
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

stained glass plugins

Post by snowdesert »

thanks to both of you. i tried glass eye 2000 (www.dfly.com) and it is very limited, being spoiled by photoshop cs. the program may not be so limited on their professional level but at around $450, well forget that. maybe i should learn how to make a plug in.

but once again thanks

Didge
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Repligator Pro v13.0

Post by Didge »

There's a programme called Repligator (www.ransen.com) which comes in Standard and Pro versions. It installs as a standalone programme and as an 8bf plugin into software which support 8bf's. One of it's plugin effects is of stained glass windows, the panes of which can be sized and coloured to your liking using sliders.
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

karenstimson
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

stained glass using plug-in

Post by karenstimson »

I have several pages of "faux" stained glass presets, as well as the leading for outlines, for SuperBladePro (if you're not familiar with this plug-in, go to www.Flamingpear.com). They're free for personal use. You can find them at:
http://www.woolsweaterstreet.com/sbp/st ... index.html

Karen Stimson
www.woolsweaterstreet.com

meadowsv
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Stained Glass using SuperBladePro

Post by meadowsv »

Karen, I browsed through your presets and they are absolutely gorgeous!

Take Care
Val