heart plugin

Comments and discussions about 8bf plugins which can be use in various applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or Photo-Paint
ice-man
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

heart plugin

Post by ice-man »

sorry to be a pain but im after a plugin that will put a love heart round a picture and frost the outer edge is there any thing i could use or get for this
thanks again

Jaci
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by Jaci »

Don't know of a heart plug-in, but you could just use a heart-shaped mask, selection or shape to achieve such effect.
As for the frost, the only plug-in that I know of is Eye Candy 5 Nature (www.alienskin.com).

ice-man
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Post by ice-man »

thanks mate i will give it a go but not sure of the mask thing

LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

Dear friend:

Post by LyndaLBD »

A mask or transparency overlay is very much like a negative placed over color which can be either used as making a backdrop or frame effect. Depending on what program you are using at this time, I am using PSP 9, and have not encountered any problems with this program since getting the full install version, I may very well have a heart mask you can use. If you can tell me what program you are using, I will be more than happy to send you a copy of the mask. Please type in subject line: Mask for "whatever program you are using" and send to: Lduke@elp.rr.com. :D

If you wish to see a sample of the mask, then please visit my website: www.valleybackroads and click on Gallery buttons. There is one of an African tribal shield and the Serengeti desert in the background with a mask of a lion placed over the desert portion of the sce :P
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!