PSP X2

Comments and discussions about Paint Shop Pro from Corel and formerly JASC
LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

PSP X2

Post by LyndaLBD »

Since Corel took over the PSP program, I personally was NOT happy with them. It seemed that they were dismanteling different parts and pieces of PSP that I specifically liked in this program. 10/11 were just awful, and I couldn't understand why. They both kept crashing on my system. And it kept me from getting any work done. Now I have X2 which is a rewrite of X1, which now works perfectly for me.

I have one of the "Vista Ready" machines, with dual core processors, but...10/11 just kept crashing, and I had the Upgrade of Vista which made it crash. I rewrote the hard drive with the full version of Vista, and it kept crashing. So did other programs. Then I went back to XP and purchased X2, and now, I'm perfectly happy with X2. I won't even try 10/11 again, just stick to the X2. They haven't really changed any of the excellent tools in PSP but there's always that possibility they will. I'm happy with the work I can now put out. I have versions (hehehehehe) 8/9/10/11/12 - and started with version 5 a long time ago. You can see my work at www.valleybackroads.com.
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!

LyndaLBD
Plugin Power User
Plugin Power User

ooops

Post by LyndaLBD »

the link I placed for www.valleybackroads.com doesn't work from the Plugin Site so it would be best to copy paste to your browser and visit my site.

Thanks
~Lynda LBD~
Stretch your imagination
and exercise your art!