Any plans for a graphic contest?

General Remaks about our web site or other things that don't fit in any other forum
johnellew
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

Any plans for a graphic contest?

Post by johnellew »

I was just wondering if there are any plans for another graphic contest anytime in the near future? Just curious. ;)

HaraldHeim
Plugin Guru
Plugin Guru

Post by HaraldHeim »

Thanks for reminding me. I'm not sure. It means a lot of work especially as it can be expected that even more people will participate than in 2002.

Maybe a photo or photo correction related contest that is only limited to a few categories. Or even better to split up the contest categories and do every month one of them. That would distribute the work over a longer period of time.

johnellew
Plugin Novice
Plugin Novice

future contests...

Post by johnellew »

I think that's a great idea, though it seems to me it might end up taking much more time & energy (overall) to set up an ongoing monthly contest than a single annual... but, well maybe not...I'm sure it wouldn't seem quite as "hectic" for you! Anyways, if you were to setup a monthly contest, perhaps at the end of the year you could have one contest composed of the top (maybe three?) winners from each month & setup a poll for "the people's" favorite? Just figure I'd share that idea.